Bridging the Gap Scholarship Campaign
- Bob Rogers donates 10% of the price of your eligible print or ebook purchases from this web site to scholarship campaigns at the participating university of your choice.
- Make a major difference in the lives of a few students and their families. Make breaks happen for students who may not otherwise get an education.
- Invest in America as you purchase books that “entertain to educate…”™
The following titles are eligible for Bob Rogers’ donations:
For print versions of these books, email your purchase receipt to Books by Bob Rogers, Inc. (BBBR) with your name and the name of the participating university to which you wish to have Bob Rogers send a donation. Send your email to: [email protected] with the word “Scholarship” in the subject line.
For ebook versions, follow the instructions on the Checkout page to designate the participating university of your choice.
- Clark Atlanta University
- Dillard University
- Hampton University
- Howard University
- Morgan State University
- North Carolina A&T State University
- South Carolina State University (Charlotte Alumni Chapter Scholarship Fund)
- Spelman College
- Xavier University of Louisiana
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much of my purchase will be donated? BBBR will donate 10% of the purchase price from your eligible purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for books excluding shipping & handling.
- Can I get a tax deduction for donations from my purchases? Donations are made by BBBR and are not deductible by you.
- I represent a university. How can I register my university? Send an email to [email protected] with the word “Register” in the subject line.